Saturday, January 31, 2015

Family Interview and First Rotary Meeting


After I had been selected, I was assigned a “counselor” to help me in the process of exchange. My counselor, Ian, scheduled a family interview at my house, which was basically just a big Q&A session. Rotary asked my family questions, and my family asked Rotary questions. Definitely not a stressful interview whatsoever, more just clearing things up. I also attended my first Rotary meeting which was very easy...my counselor simply introduced me at the beginning of the meeting and then I got to watch and listen to the rest of the meeting. This is a nice short post...hopefully you didn’t fall asleep reading some of the earlier ones :). Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It would really make my day if you would leave me a comment! Let me know what you thought, or just say hi!