Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Looooong Application Form


I’m pretty sure that the title says it all. The long term application long form is a little crazy. And even though I had at least half a month to get it done, of course I was tying up the last strings the night before I had to turn it in. I met with my counselor several times before the final turn in to look over my progress and ask/answer any questions. On the due date, I met with my counselor and both my parents to review the application one last time and have a form signing party! I’m seriously glad that is done...it’s kind of a hurry up and wait type of thing. Now I get to sit around until the first formal orientation in January. At least the first phase of paperwork is done with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It would really make my day if you would leave me a comment! Let me know what you thought, or just say hi!