Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hey There!


Hi everyone!
I'm Trula and I will be going on exchange with rotary for the 2015-2016 school year. I’m currently a sophomore at Arcata High School in California. I’m 15 and will be going abroad for my junior year of high school. I want to share my experience from the very beginning because when I was first starting the application process, it was very hard to find information, as most people had begun their blogs when they got to their destination country. I’m new to blogging, so bear with me here! Hopefully I’ll update here at least semi-regularly. I’m hoping that while I’m away, this blog will keep people updated on my adventures and provide a great journal for me to look back on. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. I would love to hear from you, so if you leave comments for me you will probably make my day ;). I hope you have fun following me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! It would really make my day if you would leave me a comment! Let me know what you thought, or just say hi!